Are you sabotaging your donor emails with these common mistakes?
Email is the #1 driver of web traffic to campaign pages. That's because your email subscribers already have an existing relationship with you. And unlike social media channels that restrict how many people can see your posts, email is one of the only free and open communication channels on the web.
But too often, nonprofits ruin their chances at driving donors to their campaign pages with avoidable email mistakes.
No more! In this webinar, we're going to whip your emails into shape!
Oh, also, it's FREE.
- How to write the perfect subject line that increases your open rate
- When you should be sending your emails
- How to get people to click your messages and get to a page on your website (like a campaign page!)
- and more!
Who is this webinar for?
You should attend this free webinar if:
- You're struggling with engaging your email list
- Your online fundraising efforts are lacking
- You find yourself sending out long newsletter emails that don't get much engagement.
Fundraising Education and Resources at WeDidIt